Reformer Choreography by Christine Romani-Ruby PT, MPT, ATC, PMA® CPT
This 2-hour workshop focuses on new choreography for your reformer group classes or privates. If things are getting a bit stale, this will be sure to freshen it up! Chrissy Ruby presents new twists on old exercises as well as brand new creations that will liven up your classes adding challenge and interest.
- Participants will demonstrate 21 new choreography exercises on the Reformer.
- Participants will define the idea of teaching by "using the move".
- Participants will understand how a teacher should keep cadence with their voice and start combinations simple so that they can build.
- Participants will remember that purpose, safety, and client goals are all as important as fun choreography.
- Participants will define their demographic and understand how to use this to assist in choosing choreography.
CEU's: BOC 3, PHI 3 & PMA 3
Online course enrollment expires 1 year from date of purchase. Upon 1st login you will have 30 days to complete the course.