Wunda/Combo Chair Live Training Course
This course is a 8-hour practical session. Students will learn the original Chair exercises of Joseph H. Pilates and methods for modification and progression. These exercises can be combined for either a group exercise class or a personal training session. This course serves as a requirement for full training through PHI Pilates.
- Participants will gain respect of an historical perspective of Joe Pilates.
- Participants will demonstrate the safe use of the Pilates Chair both as an instructor and as a participant.
- Participants will demonstrate the use of spring tension to increase or decrease the difficulty of a chair exercise.
- Participants will explain the safe spinal progression of a chair class or session.
- Participants will demonstrate teaching of 25 intermediate to advanced chair exercises.
Pre-Requisites: Pilates Mat Level I
Required Textbook: The Pilates Chair: Challenge the Core
CEU's: BOC 7, PHI 8 & PMA 7
NOTE: THE PILATES CHAIR: CHALLENGE THE CORE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS TRAINING.
Registration/payment must be received 15 days in advance of the course(s) you are purchasing. Registrations submitted after this time will result in a $25 late fee- per training. In the event that you register late, a PHI representative will contact you by phone to process your late fee. Cancellations and/or transfers must be made 15 days prior to training date and are subject to a $50 non-refundable fee. No transfers or refunds will be honored within 15 days of training date. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 (877) 716-4879.