This 14-hour practical course presents creative and effective choreography that will add new life to your classes and privates. Exercises range from sport-specific to rehabilitative. We will explore the core, the shoulder girdle, the hip, the foot and the knee with exercises to enhance posture and promotehealthy movement patterns while making your classes more interesting and challenging.
- Participant will demonstrate 27 new innovative exercises on the reformer.
- Participants will describe common problems in the lower extremity that can be identified by watching simple Pilates footwork.
- Participants will design a Pilates reformer workout to address a certain postural type’s needs.
- Participants will describe the role of the lattissimus dorsi and understand how being weak and tight can effect a participant’s movement.
- Participants will describe the role of the gluteus maximus and understand how being weak and tight can effect a participant’s movement.
Pre-Requisites: Reformer I and Reformer II
Required Material: PHI Pilates Reforming Human Movement Manual
CEUs: BOC 14, PHI 16 & PMA 14
The manual is required for the training.
Registration/payment must be received 15 days in advance of the course(s) you are purchasing. Registrations submitted after this time will result in a $25 late fee- per training. In the event that you register late, a PHI representative will contact you by phone to process your late fee. Cancellations and/or transfers must be made 15 days prior to training date and are subject to a $50 non-refundable fee. No transfers or refunds will be honored within 15 days of training date. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 (877) 716-4879.